This Copper Wrist Support garment is made with 5% thermal copper insulation (TCI) which has an important role in the healing and recovery process.
It adds support and warmth to the wrist area which will soothe aches and pains.
TCI with the extra copper wire is woven into a special blend of fabrics. The copper in the TCI conducts normal body heat, and as the body heats the copper, it alternately keeps the heat generated and stores it in the tissue, promoting a faster recovery.
- Copper wire is infused into the fabric to ensure that the copper is still in contact with the skin to give maximum benefit.
- Double stitching is used to give the fabric extra strength, especially around areas that are stretched.
- The flexibility of the wrist support makes this very comfortable to wear and you can adjust the tightness as you would like.
- Once in place the support does not move and gives good coverage above and below the wrist.
- The Support does not restrict the movement of the hand or wrist.
- Suitable for men and women.
- Washable to use again and again
Protect during sports training and protect against extreme cold conditions. This particular copper wrist support is very popular with golfers, tennis players and those who spend alot of time on computers who suffer from repetitive stress and wrist movement, carpal tunnel syndrome
Specially designed with copper threads and copper heating properties to give relieve from aches and pains. A truely excellent product.