Wear Sabona Garments support for:
- Injuries caused by excessive exercise.
- General joint and muscle fatigue
- Protection during sports training
- Copper wire is sewn into the fabric to ensure that the copper is always in contact with the skin.
- Double seam is used to give extra strength fabric, especially around areas that are stretched.
- The heel is cut so that the holder does not pinch the skin and gives a perfect and comfortable fit.
- The support extends to the leg to give a better fit and comfort on the ankle
- The copper wire runs all the help and not just to the area of the foot.